Saturday, April 16, 2011

For a good time call Fran @ 21-15-9.......

Graduation Day of On Ramp!

I hot tubbed some more Thursday night. Rested all Friday night. So this morning, I'm feeling 95% better! FINALLY.
And thank goodness too because today we ended On-Ramp with FRAN.

What is FRAN?

21 Thrusters
21 Pull ups
15 Thrusters
15 Pull ups
9 Thrusters
9 Pull ups

Except with our WOD today, Joe added in 200m runs. Which I'm glad was added in because it gave us a chance to "rest" the arms. So today's FRAN for us was:

200m run
21 Thrusters
21 Pull ups
200m run
15 Thrusters
15 Pull ups
200m run
9 Thrusters
9 Pull ups

All Crossfit exercises are done as fast as you can, so you try to blitz through Fran, without pausing, resting or in any other way taking a break. But in my case...yeah right.
I had to rest a few seconds every 5-6 Thrusters, and every 3-5 pull ups.

My time - 23:19.

Thanks Joe and Laurie for showing us the ropes and keeping us motivated these past 2 weeks.
Looking forward to officially starting the pain come Monday!
....................................................................................................................

I was going to head to Seattle for my cousins daughter's baptism afterwards, but my mom said by the time I would make it out there ppl would be leaving. So...I missed.
Sorry Jamie & Rodney =(

So, I head over to the sports field over by the Commons to watch our Football Game. Pink Team (the team I signed up for but have yet to attend any practices or games =P) won!
Try to throw the football around with B for a bit but....SOMEONE sucks at throwing a football.
And it's not me. Let's just say...I have an "injury" from attempting to play catch. =(
Swollen (possibly sprained) finger.

Great. One thing after that other.

2 week migraine.
2 weeks of vertigo.
Flu.
Sinusitis.
Sprained finger.

What's next?

Can I just be UNBROKEN for awhile please?!

No comments: